SHORT TERM JOIN STAFF TRAINING EVENT
24-28 June 2019, Amiens – France
SHORT-TERM JOINT STAFF TRAINING EVENT is addressed to PROFESSIONALS/TECHNICIANS WORKING ON THE VALIDATION AND CERTIFICATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES who would like to know and deepen the procedures and tools used in Europe for the validation and certification of competences acquired within non-formal and informal contexts by home carers including the techniques for further conversion into ECVET credits.
The Training is aimed to deliver the following:
- The procedures and tools used in France, Italy, Spain and Romania for the validation and certification of competences acquired by home carers within non-formal and informal contexts.
- How to access to the validation and certification procedures for those who intend to make “transparent” the competences acquired within non-formal and informal contexts.
- How to use the tools for the validation and certification process (templates of access application forms, tests and questionnaires, certification formats, etc.).
- How the certificate of acquired competencies/knowledge (learning outcomes) is issued.
- The modalities/techniques for conversion to ECVET credits.
Content of the training:
- the Value Plus project;
- the specific terminology used in the areas of Validation and Certification of Competence and ECVET;
- the description of the VAE process – Validation des acquis de l’expérience (http://www. vae. gouv. fr/;) – adopted in France for the assessment and certification of competences acquired in non-formal and informal contexts;
- the ECVET system;
- the methods of hiring home carers in France;
- the adoption, in the national contexts of the partner countries, of the tools observed
Attached: Key ECVET terminology to be shared